Dress: American Apparel, Cardigan: Honey Punch, Bag: Linea Pelle, Necklace: Envy, Shoes: c/o PB&J Boutique
A few weeks ago the sweet people at PB&J Boutique asked me if I'd like to review a pair of Poetic License shoes, a brand which I had heard of before but had never actually tried! I decided to give this fun embellished polka dot pair a whirl! My immediate impression is that this is the type of shoe that would garner lots of compliments from the ladies in the office! They're practical, comfortable, but with enough pizzazz to shake things up a bit. (See, they even make my incredibly boring black and gray outfit more fun!) One thing to note though is that these easily run a full size large! So keep that in mind, but otherwise, a pretty adorable little office shoe!
Thanks PB&J Boutique for the opportunity to review! <3





OH my word, I totally love those shoes!! So cute, the polka dots are perfect!
ReplyDeleteThey are super cute! Very original too, love that you wore everything else simple, to let them be the stars!
ReplyDeleteCess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries
What a pretty all-black ensemble, and those ballerinas are darling!
ReplyDelete♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
Cute shoes!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOhh those shoes are cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://girlsnextbestfriend.blogspot.com/
Adorable shoe indeed! I love all the fun details! And the fringe on your bag is great!
ReplyDeleteLove the shoes. They're adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove those! They are so funky and cute!
ReplyDeleteHayley
http://theweekendfile.blogspot.com
Lovely shoes!!
ReplyDeleteThey are too cute! I haven't yet tried a pair of Poetic License shoes, but I have often thought they were so cute. Love your choice!
ReplyDeleteCute! I like the details. You're right, they're fun for dressing up a simpler outfit (I refuse to say boring because I don't think what you're wearing is boring at all!)
ReplyDeleteJenn
The Suburb Experiment
I was looking at those Poetic License shoes at Anthropologie yesterday... they looked super comfy. I like yours a lot with those cute embellishments.
ReplyDeletexo, alison*elle
They're cute! I have picked up a couple of pairs when in stores too... love the details always!
ReplyDeletexo,
Sara Campbell Blog
^Follow the link!
fun shoes seriously make an outfit--I wear a pair of silvery flats on a daily basis that take my outfits up a notch :) you look beautiful! so happy to have stumbled on your blog...have a great week! xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are sooo cute! I love that the heels not super high (yes I went as checked them out on the site, since I couldn't tell from your pictures, haha)..and the bling bling is perfect :)
ReplyDeleteNatasha ~ Required2BeInspired
The Polka dots are adorable - they look great!! Love your outfit, it looks so comfy but oh so polished. Hope you're having a great week!
ReplyDeleteNatalie Brooke
http://nataliebrooke.wordpress.com
The Polka dots are adorable - they look great!! Love your outfit, it looks so comfy but oh so polished. Hope you're having a great week!
ReplyDeleteNatalie Brooke
http://nataliebrooke.wordpress.com
Fantastic cardigan!
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are super cute:)))
ReplyDeletexoxo
these shoes are so adorable! Love the detailing on them...xo
ReplyDeleteAdorable shoes!! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Giovanna
Boho Market Blog
i don't think the black is boring at all! With all the different textures you have put together - i'd say this outfit has serious dimension!
ReplyDeletexoxo danni
Wow, a beautiful outfit!!:D Love your cardigan!!:D
ReplyDeleteStop by some time:D
xxx
Mia's Little Corner