9.23.2010

Autumn's Here

Happy 2nd day of fall, lovelies! I missed the first day, though only in terms of blogging... I was well aware it was the first day of fall all day long, but I spent it in leggings & a long tee, and didn't feel it deserved an outfit post! So here I am, a little belated, wishing you a happy fall!

The weather has been absolutely perfect lately. Mild & sunny, but with enough chill in the air to allow for tights & scarves. I adore it.

Hope you're all having a happy week. xo.







Hush & Shout dress, Joe Fresh jacket, Aldo bag & shoes, Le Chateau scarf

20 comments:

  1. I'm loving this dress! And your new header is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hush and shout- i think today is the 1st day of fall! that's what my calendar says!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt! And a scarf always spiffs up an outift : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fall outfit :) Pretty dress, it all works together really well.

    L x
    Half Dressed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate I love your new blog header!! It looks fantastic. And your dress is just perfect. It gives the illusion of boucle. I opened up the page and said, "oh boucle!" right out loud (to my cats).

    Anyway - love the whole look. Perfect for fall with the scarf and tights! So pretty.

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty outfit! I love the print on that dress (also love the dress, but I might be biased because of it's store!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already commented on this outfit over on Chictopia, but it's seriously so cute! Great look Kate :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how you've styled this dress for autumn weather.
    Love the new headerr by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you styled this dress! Very cute and comfy looking, yet chic! The three c's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Welcome fall!! Again, loving the tights! Unfortunately it has been too warm here still to bring mine out..im sorry I won't brag haha. Oh and loving the Joe Fresh jacket! Sigh, oh Joe! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit! So chic!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your outfit is so cute Kate! Love the scarf and the comfy black flats. I've been pulling out some fall things lately too - tights especially.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog and outfit, for some reason I can't follow, I will be back to try.
    I wish it were cool enough in D.C. to wear tights, but no, it's 90 out. :)
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh, that is a pretty, pretty dress!

    what a perfect fall outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so excited for the start of fall!! Happy weekend - love the dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love this outfit!! it is so gorgeous!! the dress is so cute, such a perfect fall outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete